Your Safety & Security
Your safety and the safety of all the people employed by Whit’s Painting, Inc. is very important to us. We require our painters to adhere to rigorous safety and security standards to offer you peace of mind including:
- We follow OSHA compliant practices.
- Our uniformed painters are easily recognized by tenants or employees.
- We always respect your privacy.
- We clean up daily and remove tools, equipment and masking from the premises.
- We are trained to use heavy equipment in high traffic areas with safety to people and surroundings a priority.
- Our commercial painting crews wear protective gear including, but not limited to protective overalls, respirators, goggles, gloves, shoe and face covers when needed.
- When using ladders and scaffolds at great heights our personnel are equipped with safety harness for their protection and yours.
- Our crews are trained to use products and equipment safely.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) advises against allowing paint, paint thinners, and debris to get into soil and water around a paint job site. To do so could cause long term harm to the residents and wildlife of that area. We follow EPA best practices when it comes to disposal of all substances.
- We carry comprehensive Worker’s Compensation, Bond and Liability Insurance.
We have provided the following document that you may download covering lead abatement practices. Lead Abatement
You can always count on Whit’s Painting, Inc. to follow the best practices in commercial painting safety for the sake of our employees, our clients, your customers, tenants, and buildings. We look forward to serving your commercial painting needs.